Articles published in peer-reviewed journals and magazines.
- Adaptive Beam Nulling in Multihop Ad Hoc Networks Against a Jammer in Motion
- Distributed Adaptive Beam Nulling to Survive Against Jamming in 3D UAV Mesh Networks
- Distributed allocation and dynamic reassignment of channels in UAV networks for wireless coverage
- Dynamic Self-Reconfiguration of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to Serve Overloaded Hotspot Cells
- Multi-hop Mobile Wireless Mesh Network Testbed Development and Measurements
Papers published in peer-reviewed conference proceedings.
- Area-Optimized UAV Swarm Network for Search and Rescue Operations
- Distributed split-path routing strategy for multi-hop mesh networks
- Enhancing Performance and Longevity of Multi-radio Multi-channel HetNets through Dynamic Path-assignment
- Implementation of 3D Obstacle Compliant Mobility Models for UAV networks in ns-3
- Low-cost wireless testbed for Internet of Things ad hoc networks prototyping and evaluation
- Optimal UAV Positioning for a Temporary Network Using an Iterative Genetic Algorithm
- Performance of Adaptive Beam Nulling in Multihop Ad-Hoc networks under Jamming
- Search and Rescue Operations with Mesh Networked Robots
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Positioning Scheme for First-responders in a Dynamic Area of Interest